Welcome to AggieDating.com, the online dating service designed specifically for
1. You must be eighteen or over to register or subscribe as a member of AggieDating.com or use the Web site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Web site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your credit card will be automatically recharged monthly unless you resign from the service. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses, and you acknowledge that the site is intended for entertainment purposes only;
2. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Web site and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the web site, or upon request to AggieDating.com at P.0. Box 160152 Austin, Texas, 78716-0152, return receipt requested. AggieDating.com may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to AggieDating.com. If AggieDating.com terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
3. The Web site is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Web site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Web site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Web site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
4. AggieDating.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Web site and the Service. The Web site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of AggieDating.com. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
5. AggieDating.com retains the right to regulate, monitor, limit, exclude Content on its site and;
6. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted
material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining
the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without
limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied
and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an
electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf
of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted
work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material
that you claim is infringing is located on the Web site; your address,
telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you
have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under
penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate
and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright
owner's behalf. AggieDating.com's Copyright Agent for notice of claims
of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
7. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other AggieDating.com Members. AggieDating.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
8. AggieDating.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Web site or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Web site, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. AggieDating.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Web site or Member of the Service. AggieDating.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. AggieDating.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will AggieDating.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Web site or the Service, any Content posted on the Web site or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Web site, whether online or offline. The Web site and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and AggieDating.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. AggieDating.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Service.
9. AggieDating.com will not be held liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if AggieDating.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, AggieDating.com's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to AggieDating.com for the Service during the term of membership.
10. Software from this Web site (the Software) is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Web site or otherwise exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
11. If there is any dispute about or involving the Web site and/or the Service, by using the Web site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Texas, County of Travis, City of Austin.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold AggieDating.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
13. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Web site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and AggieDating.com regarding the use of the Web site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please Contact us with any questions regarding this agreement at P.0. Box 160152 Austin, Texas, 78716-0152.
AggieDating.com is a trademark of White Buffalo Ventures, LLC.